Admission would be governed by the rules prescribed by the Pre University Board, Bangalore/ Government of Karnataka. All candidates seeking admission have to meet the Principal along with his/her parents. They need to carry the following documents when they appear for the meeting:
- Original/ Provisional Marks card from the school last attended along with one attested copy. The Provisional Marks card should be signed by the Head Master of the institution. In case of students from CBSE, ICSE, NRI’S or foreign nationals two attested copies of the Marks card is required along with the Original.
- Transfer Certificate ( TC) from the previous school. In case of students from outside Dakshina Kannada district, the TC must be countersigned by the Block Educational Officer ( BEO) of the respective region. Students from outside Karnataka State must get the TC countersigned by DDPI of their respective region.
- Conduct Certificate from the previous institution.
- 8 passport size and 2 stamp size colour photographs.
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate and Income Certificate ( Applicable in case of SC/ ST/ Group 1 Category candidates only.)
- Eligibility Certificate and Migration Certificate ( Applicable in case of CBSE, ICSE, NRI and Foreign students only)
Admission to Foreign Nationals
- The admissions to foreign nationals will be granted only on meeting the eligibility criteria laid down by the PU Board, Bangalore
- A NOC has to be obtained from the Ministry of Human Resource Development ( Department of Education) , Government of India.
- Student should possess a valid passport and student visa for the period of study in the institution.
- Candidates under this category can gain admission on the production of a provisional Eligibility Certificate, issued by the board
Important Note: The Original Certificates will be retained by the College till the admission is approved or completion of the course.
Eligibility: A pass with minimum 45% marks in SSLC or any equivalent examination is needed. 50% of the seats will be filled in as per the rules of the PU Board, Board and the Government of Karnataka. The remaining 50% of the seats are reserved to be filled by the Management. The selection will be made on the basis of merit as per the rules framed by the management.
Fees: Fees for the first year must be paid as per the terms agreed for immediately at the time of admission. The fees for the PU II year must be paid immediately after the announcement of the PU I results. The fees structure is as per the directions of the Management and follows the guidelines given by the Karnataka PU Board.